Vaccines and Flu Clinics
Wednesday, January 18, 2017
The Health Unit's 2016 community flu shot schedule is now complete.
Flu season lasts into April, so it's still a good idea to get a flu shot, and you have some different options.
- Visit a clinic offered by Superior North EMS on either Friday, December 16 or Monday, December 19, both from 9am to 4pm at their office at 105 Junot Street S (here's a map)
- Visit a pharmacy; they can immunize ages 5 and older and you need an Ontario Health Card; find one close to you by clicking here
- Visit your health care provider
- Make an appointment to visit the Health Unit's weekly Wednesday immunization clinic by calling 625-5900 (the clinic is booking into 2017).
Health Unit clinics for the District of Thunder Bay communities:
- Tuesday, Nov 1 - 5 to 7pm - Michael King Hall - Terrace Bay
- Wednesday, Nov 2 - 5 to 7pm - Schreiber Recreation Centre
- Monday, Nov 7 - 4 to 7pm - Manitouwadge Community Centre
- Tuesday, Nov 8 - 5 to 7pm - Marathon High School
- Monday, Nov 14 - 5 to 7pm - St. Edward School – Nipigon
- Tuesday, Nov 15 - 5 to 7pm - Red Rock Public School